Friday, March 26, 2010

handicap

open |ˈōpən|
adjective
1 allowing access, passage, or a view through an empty space; not closed or blocked up

Frames of sticks and glass, with freakish smiles inside, mock me. Idyllic renderings of something I should desire haunt me as I try to decipher scattered internal ramblings. The prevailing hindrance of my progress is only all of the possibility. Anemic monologues taunt my intuitive trajectory, and monochromatic drivel ensues.

Oh Consciousness, remain stubbornly mobile! Encircling daggers of doubt try to keep you from growing. Resist!

Oh my Soul, do not become threadbare in this excruciating climate. Persist!

I must grip and uncover some fragment of hope; a grain of probability, or a slight strand of anticipation. Walls around me seem to grow and fortify, twist and taint. This illusory ambiance is multifaceted in its brilliance and devastation.

No comments: